Here's the update that many Windows Mobile fans have been waiting for a long time to hear. Microsoft has announced that smartphones running on the Windows Mobile 6.5 operating system will be available from a number of different carriers and manufacturers starting on October 6.
Consumers can expect to see Windows Mobile 6.5 devices from AT&T, Sprint, and Verizon Wireless next month. HP, HTC, LG, Samsung and Toshiba are also expected to release WinMo smartphones in the next several weeks.
Unfortunately, the exact WInMo phones to be launched on October 6th were not revealed. The upcoming smatphones that may be launched next month include the Samsung Omnia II and the Sony Ericsson Xperia X2.
Details on the specific Windows Mobile 6.5 device launches are expected to be announced directly by Microsoft's partners in the coming weeks.
Related How Tos
- How To Use The Graphing Function On Excel For Windows Mobile
- How To Extend The Battery Life Of Your Mobile Phone
- How To Obtain Affordable Used Mobile Phones
- How To Choose The Best Mobile Phone Carrier For Your Needs
- How To Configure A Windows Mobile Smartphone For Micrsoft Exchange
- How To Upload Pictures To Facebook Using Your Nokia N-series Mobile Phone
- How To Use The New Windows Mobile Facebook App
- How To View Nokia N95 8g Mobile Videos On A Regular Tv
- How To Install Fennec To Your Windows Mobile Device
- How To Use Skyfire Mobile Browser