The Motorola Droid is the current king of Android. If a teenager doesn't want an iPhone (and hasn't heard of a Nexus One) they want a Droid. It's sleek, has a beautiful screen, and guess what, it's already outdated. Meet the Droid Shadow. It was found sitting in a corporate fitness center at the Verizon headquarters...
The Droid Shadow is a definite improvement over the original Droid, as the screen is mammoth compared to its predecessor. It also features an 8 megapixel camera with 720p video recording, HDMI out, a 1Ghz Snapdragon processor, and a new version of Motoblur. It can also be assumed that Android 2.2 (Froyo) will be there powering it all. Now when will Motorola and Verizon announce this thing?
Related How Tos
- How To Pair Your Motorola Phone With A Bluetooth Headset
- How To Download An Application To A Motorola Q Series Phone
- How To Set-up Work Email On The Motorola Cliq
- How To Enable Wi-fi On The Motorola Droid
- How To Get Ringtones On Your Motorola Droid
- How To Set-up Gmail On Your Motorola Droid
- How To Extend The Battery Life Of The Motorola Droid
- How To Set Up Microsoft Exchange Email Support On The Motorola Droid
- How To Enable Email Notifications On The Motorola Droid
- How To Update The Software Of The Motorola Droid