As a mobile society people are always looking for ways to stay connected. Have you ever carried your laptop around looking for a wifi connection? Or maybe your Nintendo DS or iPod Touch need a connection but you simply can't find a wifi signal...if you have a data/internet connection on your phone you can easily turn your handset into a wireless router and connect all of your devices. Heres how!
|Instructions||Difficulty: Moderately Challenging|
Things You'll Need:
- 3G connection with data plan
- cellphone router software
- at least 15 MB memory
- Make sure to update all of your firmware on either device.
- Some computers may require a computer to computer (ad-hoc) connection.
- Some service providers do not allow internet tethering.
- Be careful which software you use as they might not allow for a secure connection.
How To Article: How To Turn Your Cell Phone Into A Wireless Router