Bookmark/Search this post with:
While the idea of tracking a cell phone may seem somewhat pointless and absurd, there are definitely many good reasons why you may want to. You may want to install a tracker on your child's cell phone to see where he or she is. You may want to install a tracker in your own phone in case it gets lost or stolen. You may even want to install one on your boyfriend or girlfriends phone to keep track of their whereabouts, although that is not recommended! This article will teach you how to install a tracker on your phone so you can keep an eye on your loved ones and your cell phone's whereabouts.
|Instructions ||Difficulty: Moderate|
1. First, you will access to the cell phone. You cannot track a cell phone without having it in your hands.
2. Next, load the tracking software to the phone. There are several options including Wherify and uLocate that allow users to download software from the Internet to the cell phone. Both of these programs can easily be downloaded from their respective websites.
3. Install a GPS tracker to the phone. GPS chips can be inserted in the back of the phone. Once the chip is inserted, it can be powered by the cell phone and is virtually undetectable. Signals can be monitored through a program on your computer.
4. Next, load tracking software to your computer. In order to be able to track the phone, you need your computer to have compatible software. Tracking programs usually include links to Google or Mapquest so you can view the phone’s location on a map. Many software programs differ in the distance that the phone can be tracked, so research wisely.
5. Activate the tracking system. Whichever form of tracking you use, it will have to be activated once it is installed. Follow the directions with your chosen software.
How To Article: How To Track A Cell Phone