I think of all the social networking sites Facebook has been the easiest to use. I have signed up for twitter and other ones but this one has been the most intuitive.
Things You'll Need:
- be able to access the internet.
1Go to www.facebook.com
2Enter in your name. Be careful if you don't like your middle or first name maybe you should leave it out.
3Enter in a valid email address that you can access.
4Create a password and then enter your Birthdate.
5You will then get a confirmation that will come in your email account. You will need to access it from your account to be verified.
6You can then upload a picture of yourself or some other representation. Be prepared for that.
7use m.facebook.com to access your site from your phone.
8Set your settings to recieve texts to your phone.
Tips & Warnings
- I would use a separate email address. I was inundated with several hundred emails within a few days. It took me a while to get through my inbox. I am glad I did not use my work email address.
- There is a way to turn off the texts so don't worry.
- There are many applications that are interesting like giving virtual gifts.
- There are also many groups to join.
How To Article: How To Join Facebook Social Networking Site