Recent rumors indicate that the Nokia Lumia 710 for T-Mobile will get the Windows Phone Tango update on June 20th 2012. This upcoming update is expected to provide improvements to uplink speed, a fix that keeps the unlock screen from getting stuck, and more. Here are the steps on how to update the software of your device.
Things You'll Need:
- Zune software
- USB cable
- If your battery level is low, give your phone a quick charge before starting the update.
- Make some room on your phone for the update. If necessary, remove a few unwanted applications or other large items.
- Make sure your computer has a reliable Internet connection.
- When you install an update, all of your settings, applications and media files are preserved.
- Verify that your phone is set to the correct date and time. This will help Microsoft to determine which updates you need.
How To Article: How To Update Your Nokia Lumia 710 To Windows Phone Tango